Surrey Memorial Hospital
Committed To Providing The Highest Quality Care
When Surrey Memorial Hospital opened in 1959, we served a population of 75,000 – today over 600,000 people depend on us for their health care needs.
In a diverse cultural population and a community of young families and aging patients, Surrey Memorial Hospital offers family-focused care – from the birth of a baby to special care for our seniors.
Surrey Memorial Hospital – Quick Facts:
- UBC-affiliated teaching hospital
- Second largest hospital in British Columbia
- Patients from throughout the region come to SMH for specialized pediatric and maternity care, cancer care, surgical care, kidney dialysis, and sleep disorders
- Second most births of any hospital in British Columbia
- Busiest ER in British Columbia
Surrey Memorial Hospital is one of thirteen hospitals in Fraser Health. Fraser Health services more than 1.5 million people in an area that stretches from Burnaby to Boston Bar; divided into three service areas – North, East, South – Surrey Memorial Hospital is located in Fraser South.
Small Miracles The Small Miracles Fund has been set up to support items that help to enhance a patient’s stay and healing environment but would not necessarily be considered for …