Share your happiness
Making a donation to help celebrate a birthday, anniversary or wedding is a simple and personal way to mark your special occasion and help the Surrey Hospital & Outpatient Centre Foundation to champion exceptional care at our hospital and outpatient centre. You can make a charitable gift for any of life’s special celebrations!
Why not consider creating a personal tribute page? Your family and friends will love being able to give to show their support and appreciation.
• Add a photo of your special person you are celebrating
• Tax receipts issued for gifts of $20 or more
• Set your fundraising goal and watch results on your page
• Login to send emails to your family and friends to direct them to your page
• Create your own page today – click here
Make an online donation and put a smile on someone’s face and let them know you were thinking about them on their special day! Your loved one will be notified with a letter that a gift has been made to Surrey Memorial Hospital in their honour.
- a birth of a new baby
- a loved one’s birthday
- to thank a physician or nurse
- a wedding celebration
- a wedding anniversary
- a high school or university graduation
- a house warming
- in lieu of a Christmas gift
- in celebration of wonderful care received
- or any milestone that you wish to share.
To make on online gift in Celebration of someone special, please click the button above. Or click on the link to print out a donation form that you can mail or fax to the Foundation office. We can also take your donation over the phone.